Jul 19, 2012
How can you use garden mulch to conserve water and help your garden thrive?
Garden mulch is used all across the country to help conserve water and provide plants and flowers with optimal growing conditions. In addition to providing your garden with valuable nutrients, it helps to protect your garden from harsh weather elements.
Earth Care takes pride in providing quality mulch and other recycled landscaping materials to our customers. We have a mulch to fit all of your landscaping needs.
• Cypress black mulch: Cypress black mulch adds wonderful contrast to colorful flowers and plants. It resists insects and is safe for children and pets.
• Cypress brown mulch: This mulch is also insect repellant and safe. It provides the much needed nutrients for your plants.
• Cypress natural mulch: Natural mulch is safe for children and pets, repels insects, while providing natural nutrients for your garden.
• Cypress red mulch: Cypress red mulch is organic and provides nutrients for your plants and flowers. The red brings wonderful color to your landscaping.
• Playground mulch: A soft mulch that is safe to use in playgrounds and under backyard play areas.
• Pine straw mulch: Pine straw is a great natural material for mulch. It provides excellent nutrients and helps to hold moisture to help plants thrive.
Visit Earth Care today for quality recycled landscaping materials. Use the contact form below to email us.
- C & D Debris Disposal
- Brick Chips Now Available
- 5 Ways a Raised Garden Bed Delivers a Healthier Crop
- How to Maintain Concrete Pavers
- Stone Gardens - Modern Solutions To Trouble Spots In Your Yard
- Stone Retaining Wall Vs. Concrete Retaining Wall - Which One Is Best For You?
- Landscape Supply - 3 Fabulous Outdoor Living Ideas
- Pavers - Brick vs. Stone
- Garden Ideas - How To Build A Secret Garden
- How To Design Landscape Borders