Jul 05, 2012
Garden ideas are everywhere, you just need to look.
Are you planning your garden and you’re just not sure what you want to do? There are many ways for finding inspiration for your garden landscape. Whether you are planting a vegetable garden, flower beds or rock gardens, you can find inspiration and garden ideas to help you plan your landscape.
• Books/Magazines: There are hundreds of books and magazines with garden ideas. Many of them include step-by-step directions for creating them.
• Internet: Pinterest and the internet in general are great resources to locate pictures of garden landscaping. You can find pictures of national parks, gardens and forests that can all give you garden ideas. You can pull a bit inspiration from several different designs, or go with one in particular.
• Public parks: Take a tour through your local parks, nature preserves, zoos or community facilities. They all offer lovely landscapes that you may find some inspiration from.
• Neighbors: Take a walk through your neighborhood. You can even speak to your neighbors about what types of plants and flowers they have had the best luck growing in your particular climate.
Visit Earth Care for more garden ideas and for your landscaping material. Use the contact form below to email us.
- C & D Debris Disposal
- Brick Chips Now Available
- 5 Ways a Raised Garden Bed Delivers a Healthier Crop
- How to Maintain Concrete Pavers
- Stone Gardens - Modern Solutions To Trouble Spots In Your Yard
- Stone Retaining Wall Vs. Concrete Retaining Wall - Which One Is Best For You?
- Landscape Supply - 3 Fabulous Outdoor Living Ideas
- Pavers - Brick vs. Stone
- Garden Ideas - How To Build A Secret Garden
- How To Design Landscape Borders